The future of deer hunting in Utah is among the items members of the Utah Wildlife Board will discuss when they meet in a work session on March 16, 2011.
Photo by Brent Stettler
The session will be held in Washington, just north of St. George.
The board will not take action on any of the items it discusses on March 16. However, the items the board discusses might be taken to the public for comment and input at upcoming Regional Advisory Council meetings.
Invited to attend
You’re invited to attend the session and listen to the discussion, but public comment will NOT be taken at the meeting.
If you can’t attend the session, you can listen to a recording of it. The recording should be available by March 21 atwildlife.utah.gov/dwr/board-minutes.html.
The March 16 meeting starts at 1 p.m. The session will be held at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel, 2450 N. Towne Center Dr. in Washington.
The agenda is as follows:
1. Approval of Agenda, ACTION
2. Mule Deer Management Discussion, INFORMATIONAL
3. Board Meeting Procedures Discussion, INFORMATIONAL
- Don’t Feed The Deer (shadowwolf32.wordpress.com)
- Cars Affect Deer More Than Hunters Do (shadowwolf32.wordpress.com)
- 2011 Shed Antler Gathering Course (shadowwolf32.wordpress.com)
- 10 Mule Deer Hunting Tips (mademan.com)
- Where are mule deer usually found (wiki.answers.com)
- Raptor Inventory Nest Survey Volunteers Needed in Utah (shadowwolf32.wordpress.com)