In an effort to educate and promote responsible off-highway vehicle (OHV) riding, Utah State Parks and Recreation, Utah School and Institutional Trust Lands Administration (SITLA), and the Larry H. Miller Group co-sponsor the RIDE ON! video contest.
Students are encouraged to submit videos incorporating principles of safe and responsible OHV riding, and stewardship of School and Institutional Trust Lands. Winning videos will be used by SITLA and Utah State Parks to communicate the importance of protecting and respecting SITLA lands, and share safe OHV riding messages.
“Educating youth about responsible riding is important,” commented Utah State Parks Off-Highway Vehicle Coordinator Chris Haller. “This contest allows kids to be creative and have fun while learning how to be safe and protect riding privileges for future generations.”
Students can earn cash and prizes for themselves, their schools and teachers. No taxpayer money is used for prizes. To enter a video and for more information, visit stateparks.utah.gov/rideonvideocontest. Entries are accepted now through Friday, May 13.
- Utah Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) Advisory Council Seeks New Representative (shadowwolf32.wordpress.com)
- Snowmobiler’s helmet came off in crash: police (cbc.ca)
- Pilot landed on ice near Bear Lake and is slowly sinking ()
- Condition improving for Utah park ranger wounded in gunfight ()
- Raptor Inventory Nest Survey Volunteers Needed in Utah (shadowwolf32.wordpress.com)