Snow Canyon State Park -Ivins Learn to Use GPS:
Join Michael Thomas from Washington County Search and Rescue to learn how to use GPS, its history, and its unique language.
Enjoy an evening slide presentation Friday, March 4 from 7 to 8 p.m. followed by a hands-on activity March 5 at 9 a.m. 435-628-2255
Rock Cliff Nature Center/Jordanelle State Park -Francis Deer Family:
Join the park naturalist from 10 a.m. to noon March 5 to learn about the deer, moose and elk and how they survive winter.
Bring snowshoes or borrow a pair from the park.
Pre-registration is required.
- Searchers locate body of fallen hiker in Snow Canyon ()
- Utah Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) Advisory Council Seeks New Representative (shadowwolf32.wordpress.com)
- Utah sheriff finds no foul play in hiker death ()
- Raptor Inventory Nest Survey Volunteers Needed in Utah (shadowwolf32.wordpress.com)
- Advice For Shooting in Utah’s National Parks (digital-photography-school.com)
- Cars Affect Deer More Than Hunters Do (shadowwolf32.wordpress.com)
- Potential national park shutdown has Utah businesses concerned ()
- Utah DNR opens online bookstore ()
- Deer camps produce unique picture | Standard-Examiner – Ogden … (standard.net)
- Southern Paiutes Exhibit at Edge of the Cedars (shadowwolf32.wordpress.com)
- The Fight to Keep State Parks Open (azheritage.wordpress.com)
- Snowshoe Hikes Focus on Androscoggin Riverlands State Park (thevalleyvoice.org)