Here is a list of five websites I came across while during some research this past week that I thought I’d pass on to you:
- Hiking in Utah’s Wasatch Mountains – Learning resource and trail information.
- Save Our Canyons – A non-profit organization dedicated to protecting the beauty and wildness of the Wasatch canyons, mountains, and foothills.
- Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance – A non-profit organization with the goal of preserving Utah’s remaining desert wild lands, known collectively as America’s redrock wilderness.
- Utah Wilderness Coalition – A coalition comprised of over 200 local, regional and national organizations whose long-term goal is to protect all Bureau of Land Management (BLM) wilderness-quality lands in Utah as wilderness.
- Utah Wildlife in Need – A nonprofit foundation working to help Utah’s native wildlife. They focus on at-risk species including California condors, river otters, black-footed ferrets, rare songbirds.